Hey, Guyz welcome to another interesting article. Today I’m going to show you how to add a follow button on your Facebook profile in 2021. You have the option of adding a Follow button to your own Facebook Timeline to enable non-friends to receive your public updates in their News Feeds.
Just follow these easy steps:
When you become friends with someone on Facebook, they automatically start following you. You can also allow people who aren’t your friends to follow you by selecting Public next to your post settings.
You also like to read these articles:
- How to check data usage on PTCL Broadband.
- How to check Current Internet Package on PTCL.
- How to Download PTCL Duplicate Bill.
- Read more Facebook Tips & Tricks.
How to Add a Follow Button on Your Facebook Profile?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy > Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: This allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: This allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: This allows you to select who can like or comment on changes to your Intro section that is part of your public profile. This includes changes to profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos, and News Feed updates. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
See Who’s Following You
If you’ve set your profile privacy settings to Public, you can see a list of followers who are not already your friends. To find this list, go to your profile and click Friends below your cover photo and then click More > Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option. You won’t see which of your Facebook friends follow you.
Note: If you let people who aren’t your friends follow you, people who send friend requests that you ignore or delete will automatically start following you. If you don’t want someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.
People also ask these questions:
Tap the Account Settings under the HELP & SETTINGS section. Click on the Followers category on the left sidebar. Then Follower Settings page, choose the Public option to retrieve the follow button on your Facebook timeline.
1. Click the down arrow at the top-right of any Facebook page and click Account Settings.
2. In the left sidebar, click Followers. Now you are on a page with several sections. 3. The top section is labeled Who Can Follow Me.
Select Everybody from the drop-down menu.
1. Open your Facebook app. 2. Tap the Menu icon. 3. Tap Settings & Privacy. 4. In the search at the top type in followers, you will see “Who can see your followers on your Timeline” and “Who can follow me” option. Alternbatively, find and tap on the public posts. 5. Tap any of the above to play with the followers settings.